A delicious body butter that smells good, works amazing and is easy to make. Perfect for gifts
- ½ cup of Baraka Shea Butter
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Put all Baraka Shea Butter and coconut oil into a heat-safe glass bowl and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and add remaining ingredients,
- Whip for 2-3 minutes on high.
- Place in a cute mason jar or other container, and package accordingly for gifts!