A sweet simple and oh so romantic lotion bar. Easy to make and great to use.
- 5 oz. beeswax
- 3 oz. Baraka Shea Butter
- 3 oz. hemp seed butter
- 1 oz. illipe or cocoa butter
- 6 oz. soybean or olive oil
- 1 ml Vitamin E
- 180 drops (or around 3ml) skin fragrance oil
- 2 Tablespoons colored mica of choice
- 6 Cavity Silicone Heart Mold Pan
- Melt the solid ingredients (beeswax and illipe or cocoa butter) in a double boiler or on the stove. If you melt directly in a pot be careful to not overheat them
- Once the ingredients have melted, stir in the shea and hemp butter.
- Once all is in liquid form, stir in the soybean oil, fragrance, and Vitamin E.
- You can also stir in skin-safe mica at any point and mix as well
- Finally, pour the mixture into a mold of choice and allow to harden completely
- Then you can pull out the hardened soap bars and wrap them with pretty ribbon. Voila!