Smells as good as it sounds. And applies oh so nicely. Great for autumn, Thanksgiving or any time you want that contented, nesting feeling
- ¼ cup of cocoa butter
- 2 tblsp. of almond oil
- 2 tblsp. of coconut oil
- 2 tblsp. of Baraka Shea Butter
- 1 tsp. of beeswax
- ⅛ tsp. of paprika
- 10 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 7 drops of ginger essential oil
- 5 drops of nutmeg oil
- 2 drops of all spice essential oil
- 2 drops of clove essential oil
- Put Baraka Shea Butter along with cocoa butter, coconut oil, almond oil and beeswax oil into a heat-safe glass bowl and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Once melted remove from heat and add the paprika and let it seep for around 10 minutes
- Place the bowl in a fridge and let cool until almost solidified
- Add the essential oils and whip on high with a handheld mixer for about a minute.
- Put in a jar or storage tin and store at room temperature
- Use, enjoy and/or share with friends