Perfect for unmanageable and unruly tresses, this hair milk can be used to calm frizz and prevent split ends, leaving your hair feeling softer and bouncier! Simple to make, incredible results.
- 1 cup Baraka Shea Butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Mix the ingredients together in a food processor or blender
- Section off your hair and slather it on liberally, from roots to ends
- When the whole process is done, tie up your hair with a hair clip and wrap with a baggy to trap heat
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes or overnight (if you can sleep with it on) to see instant results!
Enjoy fast: Aloe and coconut milk contain water and without preservatives this shouldn’t be kept more than 3 weeks.
DIY Credit: BeautyMunsta