Love the name – Vanilla Cookie Face.
Feels good, smells good, works great!
Easy to make, easy to use. Great for gifts, or for pampering yourself
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 tblsp. of Baraka Shea Butter
- ⅓ cup ground oats
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of almond oil
- Put Baraka Shea Butter into a heat-safe glass bowl
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until melted
- Once melted remove from heat and let cool (but not so cool it starts to solidify)
- Add the vanilla extract and almond oil to cooled product and slowly stir to mix it.
- Lastly, throw in the ground oats and brown sugar and mix gently for 2-3 minutes
- Pour into tins or jars and let cool.